Prestonwood Forest is one of the few subdivisions, in the Houston area, that offers its residents 2 swimming pool facilities:
1) Pool I - located next to the Clubhouse at 13702 Prestonwood Forest Drive, is designed for total family enjoyment. This facility includes a diving area, and a recently constructed Splash Pad.
2) Pool II - located at 14533 Ravenhurst Lane, is designed for general recreation, personal fitness, and amateur competitive swimming. This facility also includes an elevated and covered wood deck.
Both swimming pool facilities are surrounded by spacious green areas and include lounge chairs and picnic tables, for resident’s enjoyment. The adjacent Tennis I and Tennis II
facilities are accessible through separate entry gates..
Pool facilities are staffed with lifeguards during swim season and professionally maintained year-round. The Pools Calendar
includes pool hours and pool events. Additionally, a printable summary of the season’s Pool Hours Schedule
is available in .pdf format.
The current season’s Pool Tag is required for Pool facility admission. Please refer to the Pool Tag Policy
for additional details, restrictions and seasonal tag pickup opportunities. Residents and their guests must follow the Swimming Pool Rules
and lifeguard instructions, at all times.
The Prestonwood Flyers Swim Team
is authorized to use the Pool II facility for team practices and home swim meets. Although the facility will be unavailable for general swimming on the 3 home-meet dates, residents are invited to cheer for the home team, and enjoy BBQ and refreshments.
Swimming Pool Rental:
Swimming pool rental is available, during the summer swimming season and outside the regular pool hours, for Prestonwood Forest property owners, and neighborhood residents who have obtained use of property rights from the property owner. Please refer to the Swimming Pool Rental Agreement page for very important rental details, restrictions and contact information.
Pool Area Rules
1. Pool is only for Prestonwood Forest residents and their designated guests.
2. Each physical pool tag will enable the carrier of the pool tag plus 4 (four) guests to enter the pool facility subject to the maximum safe capacity of the pool.
3. Do NOT play with Life Buoy or Safety Hook or Skimmer pole/net.
4. Swim suits only in pool. No cut-offs, jogging shorts or cotton T-shirts.
5. CHILDREN UNDER 12 MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY AN ADULT 18 YEARS OR OLDER, who agrees to be responsible for the behavior and safety of the child or children while they are in the Pool area.
6. No inner-tubes, floats, flippers or balls in pool area. Small children are permitted the use of safety flotation devices.
7. NO GLASS containers in pool area.
8. No running, pushing, or hazardous horseplay.
9. No foods, drinks, paper or gum in the pool.
10. No alcoholic beverages and no smoking in the pool area.
11. No animals inside pool area anytime.
12. No Bicycles, skateboards, skates, or scooters inside pool area.
13. NO throwing of ANY objects into pool.
14. NO foul language.
15. NO excessive use of oils and lotions before using Pool.
16. Trash is to be placed in poolside containers.
VIOLATORS WILL BE DENIED POOL PRIVILEGES AND THEIR POOL TAGS FORFEITED
[Pool Area Rules]