Tennis Court Rules:
· Members, Residents, and Guests Only – Courts are available, to residents in good standing, of any age, on a first come first served basis, except during periods of special use as described below. Guests must be accompanied by a resident and no more than two guest’s resident without prior written approval from PFMA.
· Court Access/Security – Tennis Court gates require a key for ENTRY AND EXIT. Gates must remain closed, and locked, at all times. Do not prop the gates open or provide facility access to others.
· Facility Hours - Court hours are from Dawn to Dusk or otherwise posted at the court and on the PFMA website. Specific courts may be closed during tennis league reserved time, please reference the Tennis Calendar on the PFMA web site. The facility may be closed if the PFMA decides that conditions make play unsafe. For evening games, residents may turn court lights on using the switch near the court entrance. The last group leaving must turn the lights off.
· Use by Children - For safety reasons, all children under age 12 must be accompanied by a parent, guardian, or other adult 18 years of age or older. This adult is responsible for supervising the children to ensure their safety and compliance with these rules.
· Time Limits – For the benefit of all players, there is a 1 hour time limit when other players are waiting for a court.
· Apparel - Regulation tennis shoes and appropriate tennis attire must be worn on the courts.
· Decorum - Courtesy and sportsmanship must be demonstrated at all times. Profane language, shouting and physical altercations are prohibited.
· Items Not Permitted within the Court Enclosure.
· Food & Drinks - No food, glass objects, smoking, or regular or alcoholic drinks are allowed within the court enclosure. Only water in plastic bottles may be consumed courtside.
· Banned Equipment/Personal Items– Sports equipment and other items not directly related to the game of tennis are not allowed in the court enclosure. These include, but are not limited to skates, skateboards, bicycles, wheeled vehicles, portable structures, personal seating, ice chests, and electronic devices (other than cell phones). PFMA reserves the right to determine acceptable/not acceptable equipment at any time.
· Pets – Pets must remain outside of the court enclosure..
· Use At Own Risk - All members, residents, and their guests using the recreational area do so at their own risk. Neither PFMA nor the management company shall be responsible for injuries, accidents or lost or stolen items. Any personal items found in recreation areas will be placed in a “Lost and Found” box in the maintenance shed for one week, and then discarded.
· Violations – For rules violations or failing to remain in good standing, the PFMA and/or Management Company reserves the right to restrict you from using the courts and revoke your tennis key deposit until such time as they see fit. Should you dispute a restriction to the recreation areas, you have the right to request a hearing before the Board of Directors in writing with thirty (30) days from the date of the infraction. PFMA also reserves the right to update Tennis Court Rules through communications on this website.